Los Angeles is a whole vibe in itself! Home to some of the best diverse restaurants in the U.S, it’s known for its beautiful coastlines, mountains, diversity, and entertainment industry, this place has something for everyone. From dusk to dawn, you can always find a good spot to eat in LA.
Andiago is the only all-in-one solution covering the entire dining experience. We provide smart dining recommendations based on what’s trending in real-time with bespoke and global concierge services that unlock extraordinary foodie experiences.
Enjoy the city of angels and eat like a local thanks to Andiago’s many recommendations!
Award-winning and monumental République by Chefs Walter and Margarita Manzke offers a heavenly gastronomical experience. You can find a fantastic breakfast-to-dinner menu from a French stance. The gothic-style building once belonged to Charlie Chaplin’s film studio!
- Special dish: Woodfire oven paella
- Other: Their pastries are to die for! Every plate, pastry, baguette, drink, and sweet is done from scratch right in front of you.
Located in Beverly Hills, Tommy’s is the ultimate classy restaurant to be at! Their downstairs cafe and bar offer a homey feel while taking in all the luxurious vibes. Their curated menu contains Italian influences by Chef Vartan Abgaryan.
- Special dish: Wagyu pot roast
- Other: Pair your Wagyu or other dishes with their expertly crafted classical drinks.
Horses is a stunning establishment plastered with artwork in a timeless location with delicious food. Chef Liz Johnson is an award-winning chef who brings elegance to carefully crafted dishes.
- Special dish: Cornish game hen with warm dandelion Panzanella
- Other: You will feel like you are in a curated museum! Don’t forget to pair your dishes with a signature drink from their numerous bar and wine list.
Michelin Star chef sushi restaurant is one of a kind! Sure, LA is loaded with many sushi places, but nothing compares to Morihiro. Celebrities and locals alike all go here to have the best Japanese food in California!
- Special dish: Omakase at Sushi Bar
- Other: Morihio Onodera, the mastermind behind the restaurant, even makes the ceramic plates by hand.
Bestia is a seasonal rustic restaurant by Chef Ori and Genevieve in the Arts District. Together they create yummy Neapolitan pizzas, fresh pasta with unique ingredients, and their own rare salumi.
- Special dish: Sourdough Quadretti- chicken liver & pork sausage, brown butter, Grana Padano, button mushroom, and sage.
- Other: The wines and cocktails are made with extreme attention and goodness, just like their plates.
LA has so many delicious, trendy places to visit and experience culinary heaven! Let Andiago and our Global Foodie Concierge service ease your travels by recommending the best spots and then booking them for you – no hassle!